I couldn't save this post for my "Friday Faves".
I'm just too over the top about these darling shoes
my baby girl received from a friend for her birthday.
I am not always a "Hip Mama" who knows all the cool baby things.
However, I have a few friends (obviously) that do. :)
I just knew that y'all would want to know about them too.
The 1st time I heard this friend's little girl walking around
in her "Squeakers", I about giggled my head off.
I was sold.
If you have a little one between sizes 5-8,
spend the money on a pair.
They are so stinkin' cute!!
My baby girl after wearing them ONE TIME,
was trying to get all her other shoes & barefeet, too,
to Squeeeeak!
{I know! How cute is that!}
I am sooo in love. And totally delighted!
{A humongous thank you to my friend who got the Mooshu's!}

































1 comment:
My daughter has a few of these and I LOVE them. I might have to get these! So cute!! I have removed the squeakers in a few of them though ;)
Post a Comment