My 2 year old did not start telling me... "I'm not a candle!" when I would blow across his face. lol. I guess he figures you blow candles out, so why would I blow on his face? It's just one of those things that I've done with the kids since they were babies... gently blow on their faces. It probably started as a "stop-the-crying" tactic, and turned into some sort of endearing act. :) It just cracked me up when he said this to me.
My 4 year old was not overheard saying, "My Papa's sermons are always about God." lol. Yep! I think he gets his Papa's job description as a preacher. :)
We also did not allow our boys to try on the princess shoes at the "Princess Party" this past weekend. Nope! Of course, my hubster did object saying something about feminizing the poor children. ha! I think they'll be just fine on the macho manly front... but this will definitely be good blackmail material for someday later.
The baby did not make it very clear that she wants to drink out of big girl sippy cups by taking away her little friend's sippy cup all during her birthday party!! I guess that was a 'veto to the bottle'. :) She is growing so fast, and won't let me keep her being a baby.
See her friend with her sippy?
She was so sweet & didn't fuss when
the baby would take it from her!!
See? I told you she stole the sippy.
Didn't believe that sweet little angel baby could do that.
Did ya?!
She also received some "Mooshu"s for her birthday. Insert a huge *squeal* of delight!! :) Umm... so the baby did not stomp her feet after having worn the squeaky shoes one time, trying to get her other shoes to squeak! lol.
Oh, and I did not walk into church Sunday morning being told by one of the trustees that I had two left feet. At first, I thought, "Oh, great! I put mismatched shoes on!" but then I looked down, and found that I had somehow gotten one of Aliyah's shoes stuck in the high heel of my shoe!!! So, I did actually have two left "feet". :) This made us laugh sooo hard. Oh, me.
And, my dear hubster did not refer to my 6 week Body Makeover diet plan (that I haven't been doing so good at this past week) as the "60 Day Makeout" plan! Hahaha! I guess you can tell where his mind was.
This week has been a "shoe week". It seems that the baby has been sooo into shoes, and then several of us have had predicaments & funnies that had to do with shoes! Coincidence? Hmm... not sure. Is this a sign of some sort? lol. (Maybe it's a sign that I need to go buy a new pair of shoes! Oooh. That would be cool.)
Anyways, I'm linking up to the MckMama's Not Me Monday post. Check it out! And hope you enjoyed our funnies from the week.

































No comments:
Post a Comment