The party was so much fun!
It turned out even more cute than I thought.
And I enjoyed every moment of making decorations,
food, party favors...
and then had even more fun watching
the kiddos enjoying it all!
The birthday girl, and one of her sweet little friends.
Having fun dressing up & playing "princess".
Such a diva! :)
The shoes & accessories were a hit!
As was the "craft"- decorating their mirrors with jewels.
Even her macho bubbas got in on the decorating action! lol.
The dress-up table... isn't it cute?!!
Playing "Pin the Crown on the Princess" game.
Yay for home birthday parties where we can just play & have fun!!
Of course, the food table was gorgeous.
And the food was to die for!
Cupcakes for dessert.
(Yes the cake toppers were made by yours truly. :)
And a sweet cake for the baby to smash.
She was rather dainty about eating it.
She finally got into smooshing it at the end though!!
I'm in love with this picture. :)
And who can resist such sweetness? Not her Papa.
And definitely not me!!
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet little Princess!
And, yes, here's the post with some of the crafts that I made for the party.
Enjoy!















































9 comments:
Really cute party! I love the food table!
Pretty happy I got to be there ...it was very fun for me:_
What an adorable little princess! The food table is gorgeous! I just adore the dress up table - super cute! Thanks so much for joining the Celebration Party! Love all the details you added!
What a cute princess!!!
I love both your posts and the tiered stand is just jaw-dropping! Love the attention to detail!
I'm having a PARTY Link Party over at BirdCrafts.blogspot.com and this would be a perfect post to link up!
Hope to see you there? It's going until Friday with a "Show off" of the favourites this Sunday!
Hugs,
Bird
Thank you for linking up to my Link party!
Your princess is just adorable! :)
Don't forget to check out Sunday's show off to se if you've been fetaured! :)
Hugs,
Bird
Hi!
Your darling party has been featured at Bird Crafts!
Check it out here: BirdCrafts.blogspot.com
Thanks again for linking up to my Link Party!
There's one happening next month too, starting on the 1st Monday and lasting all week
with a Show Off on the Sunday!
Don't miss it! :)
Hugs,
Bird
What a sweet and fun party:) I love the shot with the glasses
very cool, how did u make the cakecake toppers?
que cosas más bonitas y cuantas ideas nuevas! muchas felicidades por tu trabajo.
Post a Comment