I'm so excited about my Spring/Easter mantle!!
I wanted it to reflect Our Lord's resurrection,
Spring,
and my love of my Family! My Blessings.

I wanted it to reflect Our Lord's resurrection,
Spring,
and my love of my Family! My Blessings.

Since my oldest boy has massive allergies,
I opted out of fresh cut flowers,
and decided to instead "make" some flowers. :)
Of course, burning a sweet honeysuckle candle in the house
helps bring that sweet flower smell, without the pollen.
I absolutely adore how the "flower" garland turned out!!
I tried my hand at free-hand painting the Easter plaque.
Umm... note to self: just use the expensive Cricut you got. Ha!
But at least it is a reflection of the Resurrection.
That was important to me...
to be able to reflect on that.
I always have to have a family picture on my mantle.
I guess that's one of my favorite things about decorating
my mantle.
Showing off my Blessings!
I used the same technique as before in this post.
And my floral arrangement is also not "fresh",
Although it would've been nice.
Although it would've been nice.
You can find a "how to" in this post if you'd like to make one.
So now I'm just sitting back,
reflecting on Easter & the Resurrection of my Lord Jesus.
And I love that this mantle reflects that,
and my love of my Blessings- my family.
I am linking to the "Ready Set Vignette" party,
at the Stories of A to Z blog,
and The Reluctant Entertainer's "Home Is",
and the Nesting Place party.
Go on over & see all the inspiration at these parties!!




































12 comments:
looks great
I love these anthro-inspired bottle flowers I'm seeing everywhere! So cute. Your mantel is lovely as always! I've missed seeing it :). Happy Easter!
very pretty!
Cute mantle! I love that recycled bottle garland. Adorable!
XOXO
Jen
Lovely mantel! Happy Easter to you!
Just 'found' your blog! Your mantle is BEAUTIFUL!
so pretty! the splash of fun color works really well with your all black theme.
Beautiful and classy, Sarah!
Happy Easter!
What a meaningful mantel! I love it!
m ^..^
The flower garland is great and it's nice to see that your mantel truly reflects what this season is all about. Beautiful.
This is my first visit to your sweet blog via Kimba's Soft Place to Land. Your mantel is a true reflection of Easter. I love the garland. Thank you for including the tutorial.
Deborah
http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/04/03/flowerplace/
Very pretty and creative with the flowers. I love the crosses, I have a collection myself and use them often in my decorating:) Yours are really pretty!~
Post a Comment