Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Anthro Flowers- Another Use (version 2)!

Here's another Great Idea I made using
the "Anthro" inspired flowers upcycled from water bottles.
(Tutorial found on this post!)
Yes... put these pretties on your Easter/Spring table.
This may sound crazy, but I think I like them like this even better!!

Here's what they looked like strung on a garland from the previous post.




4 comments:

Barbara said...

Love the flowers, will try some.

Barbara
Happy Easter

Amanda said...

These look fabulous!! I keep seeing these around, it's brilliant! Yours are the first I've seen painted, so pretty :)

Unknown said...

Now isn't that clever and so cute! Love the little flower candle holders :)

Lady D said...

Little did Mike know when he was worried about the saved bottles!! Beautiful Sarah

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails