Even though we only got 3 days of preschool
in this week,
We did a LOT!
And... we've finished the short vowels.
Yay!
The only letter that's a little difficult for him
is the short e sound. It's still coming for him.
So this coming week we get to start on a consonant!!
This past week, in addition to reading books...
which is a given around here with our
book loving ways- - -
We made a foam U "Umbrella" with fingerprint raindrops,
and did our normal cut & paste sheet, too.
Then we baked a pineapple upside down cake.
Courtesy of the Letter U! lol.
We played a couple games involving sorting capital & lowercase U's,
and another simple math game with counting raindrops,
then matching them to the correct number on the Umbrella.
And we did something a little different than usual this week, too.
I had them do "activities" that started with the letter U.
Like crawl Under the table/chairs obstacle course...
jump Up... turn Upside down!
They LOVED it!!
And lastly... we did the dreaded handwriting.
I'm going to try something new this coming week,
so stay tuned to see how it works out.





































2 comments:
You're so adorable. I hope I can be this creative when I have kids. :)
You come up with some of the best stuff!
Post a Comment