So, I am a girly girl. Yup. Go figure.
I'll bet you couldn't tell with all the pink,
fluff, frill, lace, tulle, etc... you see around here. :)
I'm overjoyed to have a little girl to pour out
all the pink & femininity upon!!
So when my 2 very macho boys (2 & 4 yrs)
asked ME {Girly Mama}
to make them paper airplanes...
I was
overjoyed to give it a try!
A few of my Facebook friends suggested books,
even websites to figure out this thing.
I am creative, after all! I can wield
most any crafting object or tool there is...
Surely I can make a paper airplane?!?
Ummm... no.
Not really!!
In fact, even my little guys kinda knew- -
These airplanes don't FLY, Mommy! haha.
Oh, dear.
I'm a little embarrassed of how
the paper airplanes turned out. lol.
So, I decided to
encourage their creativity
by having them paint glitter glue on them. :)
Now to go read those websites before
I have to make them again for those
poor desperate little boys! lol.
In case you're like me, and need a little help
making paper airplanes:
OR... 10paperairplanes.com.
Read up, all you girly-girl mamas...
cause you just might get tested, too!!
































2 comments:
Haha! I LOVE that you had your boys put glitter on their paper airplanes! Like, I laughed out loud loved it.
It's a good thing I have girls! I never could make functional airplanes...glitter though, that I can do...
Post a Comment