I was planning on posting this recipe on my
Recipe Share Party Thursday...
Recipe Share Party Thursday...
but then I saw I ♥ Faces photo challenge this week,
Desserts!! My specialty. :)
I knew I had to enter.
I knew I had to enter.
So I went and made my all time fave cake.
Seriously.
It doesn't get any better than this!!
Of course, you might remember I am on a DIET!!
Umm... not any more. At least, not tonight. :)
Of course, you might remember I am on a DIET!!
Umm... not any more. At least, not tonight. :)
Never had one?
I'll be putting the recipe up on The Recipe Party Thursday!!

































10 comments:
I love your blog! Its very cute.
Your picture is good too!
Great shot! It looks like its a photo from a magazine.
I want some!! Can't wait till you post the recipe!
This looks so good! Can't wait for the recipe!!
That looks fantastic!! WOW! I am totally impressed!
Blessings-
Amanda
Yum! I love chocolate and cherries!
I believe you. Can you bring me a piece?
Hi Sarah...sorry it took me so long to get back to you about the canvas on my wall in my Master bedroom. I was out of town. But to answer your questions...yes, I painted it, and yes, there is a tutorial. Here's the link! http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-make-your-own-pretty-art.html
Thanks!!!
Wendy
Oh, and I'm following :)
Oh my goodness. That looks so so SO so SO good. I would have to leave my diet in a heartbeat if that was sitting in my fridge right now. Man, I wish it was here!
Post a Comment