Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Faves: Easter

Things I didn't get to do this year,
but am definitely putting in my "file" for next.

Wouldn't they look lovely as part of a tablescape?!

And speaking tables... I loved the wheatgrass centerpiece
from ReluctantEntertainer.


We also just didn't get around to doing Resurrection Eggs.
I had been planning to do them!! Just ran out of steam.
You can find them at FamilyLife.com,
or at a local Christian bookstore- even HobbyLobby.
The nice thing about FamilyLife's is they have
an activity book that goes along with it.

The idea came to me to try to make them this year...
then a friend suggested just using the premades-
And I realized- "I don't have to make everything!!".
(Yes, I have these strange conversations in my head. ha.)

And I may not make it in waiting til next year to make
this ADORABLE "Pom Pom Tulle Skirt".

Found at OhSoHappyTogether.
Oh. My. Good. Ness!!!!

And this paint bucket turned Easter basket.
Totally awesome!
Found via Made at SaltwaterKids.

There's my "to-make" list for next year. :)
It's great to find these things, and file them away...
so that way I can be organized & efficient come next Easter.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

I so wanted to do the Resurrection Eggs too! But ran out of time.. Plus I want D to be home when we do it! This will be the 2nd Easter in a row he's missed! Ugh. I've seen all the other stuff too, way cute.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails