Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Look what came in the mail!!

It's been an awesome day for me!!
I got my canvas from http://www.canvaspeople.com/.
(Practically free! Woohoo!)
Although, now I wish I'd ordered the 16x20 instead of 11x14...
Ahh... for the love of money! lol.
If only it grew on trees.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the gallery wrap.
(Can you tell this is my 1st canvas?!?)

Aaaaaand... I got a 2nd package in the mail.
Also, practically free!
Her 1st birthday photobook!!
I was hoping it would be here for the birthday party.
But I'm still sooo happy with it.
I did find that their page upload/editing process is a little cumbersome.
Having made photobooks from other online retailers. ?
Maybe they'll improve that process with time.

However, who can pass up a free photobook?!
All you have to do is sign up!

But one word of advice....
Have a ton of stuff you want to print out immediately!
The offers are only good for a limited time,
But boy are they good!!!
(I missed out on the 2nd free photobook because I ran out of time.)
Tons of prints, great offers emailed to you, cool picture gifts.
You name it, they've got it.

And I will say, I ordered some really cute photo gifts
recently, and loved them.

So, yay for a good day!
I love it when I get a package,
and especially when the package has
something photo/photography related!



7 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE the gallary wrap!! Wow! What a great photo too!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I love your print! I'm checking out that website now! :)

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

I want my canvas too! The photo I want to use isn't looking right on canvas though..

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Thanks! I'm loving it. :)

Erin- I had to clone in a 2" border of the brick & path for mine to go on the canvas correct. Maybe you could do the same. It's tedious, but at least you'll get what you want. :)

-Sarah

SkinnyMeg said...

I ordered a canvas too and they are sooooooo cute! I def. want more!

Lady D said...

oooo wishin I could get a canvas made too..we need to talk

Jess said...

I totally love those! I just started doing those photo books in the place of scrapbooking and they are hard to make - time consuming too! But, totally worth it. I haven't tried the canvas prints yet, but I think Costco will be the first place I do...Thanks so much for linking up to Favorite Things Friday!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails