"Thank You"
to all who participated last week!
Wonderful recipes!!
I can't wait to give them a try.
If you missed last week- - go check the links out.
They were THAT good.
It was sooo hard to pick a fave,
but once I saw this recipe... it was all over.
I can't wait to give them a try.
If you missed last week- - go check the links out.
They were THAT good.
It was sooo hard to pick a fave,
but once I saw this recipe... it was all over.
My Pick of the Week
from the recipes shared
from the recipes shared
last week goes to...
Chocolate Pudding Cake
at "Hon, what's for dinner?".
(Don't you love the name of her blog?!)
This recipe looks so delish.
I am going to make this one next weekend for Memorial Day.
And, I'm pretty sure my guests will want the recipe. :)
It's one of those kinds of desserts.
Go ahead and grab a Featured Button if you'd like!
Chocolate Pudding Cake
at "Hon, what's for dinner?".
(Don't you love the name of her blog?!)
This recipe looks so delish.
I am going to make this one next weekend for Memorial Day.
And, I'm pretty sure my guests will want the recipe. :)
It's one of those kinds of desserts.
Go ahead and grab a Featured Button if you'd like!

So, what've y'all been cooking & baking up this past week?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
and hopefully see a picture of it too,
so I can get good & hungry.
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)

Looking forward to the recipes this week! Happy Cooking, y'all!































6 comments:
WOW... thank you. I guess I should really thank my mom for giving me that great recipe!!!
Hello! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday @ The Girl Creative! I just added a link to a recipe I posted on my blog. Thank you for hosting!
http://thewhitebluesky.com
Hi Sarah, I just found your blog today and am following ya! I have a recipe and gardening blog that I would love to submit recipes to your Thursday party! Please stop by and just say hey! Blessings in return! Roz
http://bellavita-bellasblog.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you now. I will definitely be back for these recipes swaps! YUM!!!
Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoy the recipe =) Stephanie Lynn
Yum! This looks delish!! :D
Post a Comment