I would not give my baby a spoon...
and some chocolate pudding,
and let her go for it.
Right?!
and let her go for it.
Right?!
I would not begin to see the all too familiar grins of a sugar high...
And realize that a 15 month old can be a chocolate addict,
just like her great grandma, and many others she's related to.
Don't believe how cute this could possibly be?
Making you want to run the other way and bathe,
or thinking I am a little crazy to let her get this dirty?
Watch this, and tell me it wasn't worth
every.
fingerlicking.
last.
second.
{Feel free to stop watching after 45 seconds or so, I don't have any video editing software.}
Oh, and you'll notice... this video was taken on a different occasion with the chocolate pudding too. Yes, I think my child must indeed be a chocolate lover. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a side note... I am once again out of town this week.
We're taking the teens from our youth group to Christian summer camp!
Wahoo for us!
I haven't done summer camp since I was a teen myself. :)
I'm excited to catch the "fountain of youth" energy,
listen to some amazing, inspirational preaching & teaching,
not having to cook for an entire week (that's an odd thing to be excited about when going to camp, I suppose! lol.),
seeing our church's teens grow spiritually,
exposing our children to this environment,
getting to rub shoulders with other pastors/youth pastors from the SE.
I'm a little worried about taking my 3 kiddos,
about not having enough clothes that meet the "dress code",
that we will come back from this trip totally exhausted,
and that we won't get to have a typical, relaxing "Independence Day" celebration as we typically make a huge deal out of every year.
But all that being said... I really don't even care.
Bring it on!
We're going to summer camp.


































3 comments:
I remember dad and I had fun when we took the teens at Bible Baptist a couple of years to the Bill Rice Ranch although we had to be the counselor in the cabin. You are going to have a great time I think.
Absolutely adorable!! I have baby pictures that are similar but I don't think we let them get THAT messy! We should have!
I hope you have a great time at camp and that you find the fountain of youth, rather than having the foutain of youth wear you out.
I just wanted to let you know that I posted chapter 4 Empty Arms Broken Hearts.
Cheri
Post a Comment