Got a recipe?
Great!
Because it's the Recipe Share Party today!
C'mon & share a recipe y'all.
Great!
Because it's the Recipe Share Party today!
C'mon & share a recipe y'all.
Last week we had so many wonderful recipes shared,
and I know that this week's will not disappoint either.
Thank you to all who participated in the party last week!
I'll be featuring this week's pick as well as last week's pick
in the next Recipe Share Party post,
since I'm with our church's teens at summer camp this week.
Thank you to all who participated in the party last week!
I'll be featuring this week's pick as well as last week's pick
in the next Recipe Share Party post,
since I'm with our church's teens at summer camp this week.
What have y'all been cooking & baking up this past week?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
The Party will be open until Saturday at midnight.
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)
































1 comment:
I am new to your blog and I want you to know, I really like it. I am putting up your badge on both my blogs, with pleasure.
Post a Comment