When I found this recipe in the brochure
from the blueberry farm we went to,
I thought it sounded like a cheesecake.
So that's what I was expecting.
And it SO was not.
In fact, it was way better than that
(for a summer pie, anyways).
{I could die a happy woman eating cheesecake by the way.}
It was lighter & creamier,
and rather refreshing.
And using the fresh blueberries, WOW!
They just burst in your mouth perfectly.
So here's the recipe.
Enjoy!
Blueberry Sour Cream Pie
Ingredients:
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar, plus 1 Tbsp flour (I used 3/4 c sugar!)
2 c. sour cream
1 1/2 c. blueberries (I used a few more-like 2 c.)
1 Tbsp. sugar
9" graham cracker crust
(I also used the zest of one lemon- which really added to it!)
Directions:
1. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, & sugar/flour mixture.
2. Fold in blueberries, pour into crust, top with 1 Tbsp sugar.
3. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool & chill for 2 hours.
































3 comments:
Ohhhhh....this recipe sounds wonderful. I made a sour cream lemon pie the other day!! This sounds much like that, except with blueberries. LOL Thanks for sharing!!
This sounds really good. I love blueberries so this looks really good.
I would have thought it would be like cheesecake too! It sounds delicious! Thanks!
Post a Comment