Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Recipe Share Party: C'mon & Share a Recipe Y'all!

Thank You
to all who participated last week!
Wonderful recipes!!
I can't wait to give them a try.



My Pick of the Week
from the recipes shared
 last week goes to...

Homemade Pesto at The Dinner for Two Project!
I love her cooking methods,
and the suggestions she makes,
and she gives some great tips too!
I adore pesto, too, and if you've never tried it- -
go check out her recipe, and give it a whirl this weekend!

Thank you for the recipe!
Go ahead and grab a Featured Button if you'd like:

 
So, what've y'all been cooking & baking up this past week?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
and hopefully see a picture of it too,
so I can get good & hungry.

 Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
 so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)

 

Looking forward to the recipes this week! Happy Cooking, y'all!


2 comments:

Inspired2cook said...

Happy Thursday! I hope you're having a great week!!!

even-star said...

omg! omg! I have never been "featured" before. It was so weird seeing that photo in my feed reader. Thank you for picking me! Was too late with a recipe for this week but I love seeing everyone else's. I need the inspiration.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails