Wow! It's Thursday again.
It seems like that week went by really fast.
I've been working on finding good blueberry recipes,
since our family went blueberry picking last Monday.
Hoping to get a recipe up to share for the party!
What have y'all been cooking up lately?
I have to tell y'all.
The recipes lately have been amazing.
I have got a lot of recipes that I'm dying to try,
most of them from this very Recipe Share Party!
Thank y'all so much for the awesome recipes.
My two faves from the past 2 weeks are:
Grilled Chicken Rio Grande from Nancy's Daily Dish.
And, no... I didn't choose it just because it reminded me of
my beloved New Mexico. :)
It just looked like one of those amazing meals
that are so much fun to serve when guests are coming.
And also, this past week,
Debbi Does Dinner... Healthy
shared Chicken Souvlaki Gyro Style.
Umm... YUM!
I've got a thing going for Greek right now.
Totally giving this one a try, too.
Y'all go ahead and grab a featured button, if you'd like!

And what have y'all been cooking & baking up this past week?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
The Party will be open until Saturday at midnight.
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)
































1 comment:
Thanks for hosting the hop and for stopping by the dinner for two project. Been looking at your photography pages. You have a real talent for capturing people!
Post a Comment