My son "surfing" on his boogie board on the beautiful beach.
The reason I chose this photo is for the smiles it invokes.
We were vacationing at the beach,
watching a surfing camp full of teenagers...
and then we saw our little 3 year old guy at the water's edge,
"surfing" too!
I really couldn't resist the Beach theme on I ♥ Faces this week.
We had such a great time
this summer in Pensacola... go here for my long post on that.
We can't wait to go back again!
Did I mention I took this one with my point & shoot?!!
I have so many gorgeous photos
with my nice D300,
but this is the one that wins.
See? Sometimes you can take great photos with that
point & shoot, too!
I will admit though, that I get frustrated mostly
using a point & shoot to take pictures. :)
Check out other Beach themed photos over at

































1 comment:
this is so cute! i love how he looks like he REALLY wants to surf! :)
Post a Comment