Last year during the Thanksgiving time period,
I wrote out things I was thankful for each day for a couple weeks.
It was so wonderful!
I found that through finding something to be thankful for
each day,
it really changed my perspective!
I've been going through a lot of "stuff" lately,
and feel that it would be great for my perspective
to start documenting what I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for finding out that True Woman conference offered pastor's wives a free scholarship. I figured this all out because I was asking a friend where her quote on Facebook was from- which turned out to be Nancy Leigh DeMoss, one of my favorite women's speakers... which then caused me to think- I haven't been to her site lately to listen to any of her podcasts... which then caused me to click on the conference link... which then led me to ask my hubby if we could somehow afford for me to go since I had really been wanting to go to a women's conference this fall, & it would be in Fort Worth- and he said sure!... which then led me to stop before purchasing, and read the little italic print... which then made me realize I might not have to use our family's grocery money to go!! And then led me to realize, God must really want me to go to this conference. It was so not by chance, that all of this worked together so that I am now registered to go to a conference full of encouraging, spiritually uplifting, wonderful speakers. That they have a pre-session meeting just for women's ministry leaders (pastor's wives) which my hubby said I could totally go to. I am really looking forward to what God has in store for me at this conference. Now I just need to find a buddy to go with me! :) But, I'm pretty sure that God can speak to me just by myself, too.































3 comments:
God will speak to you. have a great time at the conference!
http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com
Nice post tthanks for sharing
Post a Comment