-a spilled box of Honey Bunches of Oats all over the carpet.
-dusted & poured canister of flour all over the furniture,
coffee table, books, siblings, and carpet.
-spewed & dumped out cups of milk all over each other,
and the kitchen.
-spewed & dumped out cups of milk all over each other,
and the kitchen.
-sprinkled bottle of Nature's Seasoning over the kitchen. . .
(which I think your older brother cleaned up for you,
so you wouldn't get in trouble for it,
since neither me nor your Papa cleaned that mess up,
but know it happened!)
-joyfully emptied bottle of Mrs. Buttersworth syrup,
all over the clean laundry, my bed & bedroom floor.
-hand soap all over the bathroom sink & floor.
-dumped out cup of water all over your bed.
-hand soap all over the bathroom sink & floor.
-dumped out cup of water all over your bed.
But, I swear! If there is one more spill this week...
I am going to cry!!!
I might even cry if there is one more
potty training accident this week.
I might even cry if there is one more. . .
Ok. I'm going to go cry now. :)
I might even cry if there is one more
potty training accident this week.
I might even cry if there is one more. . .
Ok. I'm going to go cry now. :)
I might also add that we are SOOooooOOO
going to Lowe's Monday and buying a lock for the pantry!!!
The life of a mommy of a very mischievious 3 year old little boy.
Not even sure this post belongs in the "Making Memories" category,
Not even sure this post belongs in the "Making Memories" category,
but I'm sure someday,
we'll look back and laugh over this past week of "spills".































No comments:
Post a Comment