Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our son's "Spilling Saga" continues

And so the "spilling saga" continues...
Believe me, you wouldn't want me to put pictures
of everything that's been spilled around here.

But I figured one picture?
That might just give you an idea. :)

4 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Oh boy! Glad it's not on carpet!

Amy A @ Child Central Station said...

Perhaps a sensory bin filled with things that could be squeezed and spilled would help?

Lady D said...

This is causing me to smile chuckle so I guess I am officially a grandma.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, this reminds me of when Savannah went through that stage. Ugh....so glad that is over. LOL I don't think she had it as bad as Justin though. LOL Just hang it there. "This too shall pass..."

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails