We had a really great time on our
Vacation/Staycation!
We decided we did indeed need to get away for a few days,
to kick off our vacation,
just so we felt like we disconnected
from all our responsibilities here on the homefront.
Sooooo glad we did that.
We drove down to Galveston.
Stayed at an inexpensive hotel for 2 nights,
and enjoyed a little beach time...
Our kids have a new found "beach" passtime. :)
Chasing seagulls! lol.
It was hysterically funny to watch them.
Aliyah especially loves birds.
But Wesley & Justin ran after them with their sand shovels.
Ah, boys. :)
Sunshine always has a way of cheering you up.
And sitting by the ocean for a couple hours,
with nothing to do
but watch the kids dig in the sand,
chase waves & seagulls,
and listen to the waves crash into the shore...
has a way of relaxing you. :)
Next Vacation post will be "staycation" related.
But it will have to wait until next week! aaahhh!
Never enough time, is there?
I'm off to the True Woman Conference Ft. Worth.
I'm so excited.
And of course, I'll be back sometime to tell all about it. :)








































3 comments:
So jealous, it looks like you guys had a great time! I love the little miss's outfit, too cute!!
I love Galveston, and your shell picture is absolutely stunning! So glad you guys got away together!
My grandbabies are the most beautiful babies in the world!! Don't you agree?? Loved the pics Sarah:))
Post a Comment