Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pioneer Woman Mustang Edit on PW Photography!!! Woot!

I'm doing a little happy, happy dance,
and scream inside my head right now!!!

I was uploading a photo for a friend on my
{very neglected}
and clicked over to my mustang edit for PW's edit assignment.
And noticed a comment congratulating me on
(the 9th one down- yep, that's me!!)

Say WHAT?!
I'm so stinking excited!
That's so super fun.
Love her.
Love her.
Love her.
And somehow she thought my edit was "So pretty."
Aaah.
Thanks P-Dub.
:)
You just made my day.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ack! I'm totally jealous!! BUT very excited that I know a "famous" photographer/editor! Great job, and I agree, it is so pretty!!!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

OMG! That is so exciting!!! Awesome edit!

Lady D said...

Whoo hoo...congrats!! It is very pretty.

Laura Brown said...

That's so awesome! I love her blog!

Dawn said...

That is sooo exciting! Way to go!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails